Ticket #2 (closed enhancement: invalid)
Does PySyck support python pickling
|Reported by:||tom.denniston@…||Owned by:||xi|
PySyck looks very cool.
However, it would be ideal if you could pickle an object in YAML format. In other words if a load of the yaml restored the object as an object not a dictionary. Not sure if this functionality exists but I cannot get it to work.
- Keywords syntax error added
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Type changed from enhancement to defect
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Severity changed from normal to critical
- Type changed from defect to enhancement