- 15:37 Changeset  by
- Preparing the next release.
- 17:13 Ticket #26 (yaml.load("a: n") raises exception (problem with bool)) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in . This issue was discussed on the mailing list and there …
- 17:07 Changeset  by
- The 'N' plain scalar was still recognized as !!bool. Fix it (close …
- 16:57 Ticket #26 (yaml.load("a: n") raises exception (problem with bool)) created by
- r59 claims to "Remove y/n from the boolean constants." However 'n|N' is …
- 14:27 Ticket #25 (Constructor and representer for datetimes with timezone do not match) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in , although I'm not entirely happy with throwing away tzinfo. …
- 14:22 Changeset  by
- Fix timestamp constructing and representing (close #25).
- 13:21 Changeset  by
- Older versions of gcc do not know about -Wno-pointer-sign.
- 08:16 Ticket #25 (Constructor and representer for datetimes with timezone do not match) created by
- I noticed what seems a little glitch in PyYAML handling of datetime when …
- 09:51 Ticket #12 (PyYAML is slow) closed by
- fixed: The libyaml bindings are now usable (though not as fast as possible).
- 09:46 Changeset  by
- Completely rewrite the libyaml bindings.
- 08:25 Ticket #24 (dictionaries without at least one list element as values seem not to work) closed by
- worksforme: First, it's not a bug. Second, it's duplicate of #18. It's a correct …
- 05:39 Ticket #24 (dictionaries without at least one list element as values seem not to work) created by
- […] […] it seems without a list as at least one value element …
- 12:18 Ticket #5 (PYYAML3000 does not load recursive structures.) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the patches, Peter. Fixed in .
- 12:16 Ticket #23 (Dictionary output not sorted.) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in . Now represent_mapping converts a dictionary to a list …
- 12:13 Ticket #22 (Aliases break if there are temporary objects) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in . It's a subtle bug. Thanks for the report. I've made …
- 12:07 Changeset  by
- Subclass all base classes from object. Hold references to the objects …
- 08:10 LibYAML edited by
- 08:06 WikiStart edited by
- Release LibYAML-0.0.1 (diff)
- 08:05 LibYAML edited by
- 07:29 Changeset  by
- Create the tag for the initial release.
- 07:28 Changeset  by
- Prepare the initial release.
- 05:30 LibYAML edited by
- 03:42 WikiStart edited by
- 18:24 Changeset  by
- Add two examples and prepare the build system for distribution.
- 14:21 Ticket #23 (Dictionary output not sorted.) created by
- It is convenient to have YAML's output be consistent across runs. Some …
- 08:51 Changeset  by
- Fix a bug when a block scalar is incorrectly emitted in the simple key …
- 08:50 Changeset  by
- Add the run-emitter test.
- 08:49 Changeset  by
- Fix Emitter bugs and leaks.
- 18:10 Changeset  by
- Scalar writers are completed.
- 16:09 Changeset  by
- Implement everything except tag and scalar writers.
- 19:09 Ticket #22 (Aliases break if there are temporary objects) created by
- If an object being passed to represet_data has a shorter lifespan than the …
- 16:32 Changeset  by
- Implement Emitter state machine.
- 16:54 Changeset  by
- Add yaml_emitter_emit_* set of functions.
- 07:57 Changeset  by
- Add Emitter definitions and implement the Writer.
- 14:29 Changeset  by
- Fix some leaks, segfaults and warnings.
- 09:52 Changeset  by
- Update libyaml bindings.
- 09:50 Changeset  by
- Refactor internal and external API.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.