- 18:13 SyckPatches edited by
- 03:54 Ticket #30 (Timestamp support has floating-point roundoff) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in . Thanks for the patch, it works perfectly.
- 03:42 Changeset  by
- Fix loss of microsecond precision in datetime.datetime constructor (fix …
- 14:28 Ticket #30 (Timestamp support has floating-point roundoff) created by
- Example: […] This breaks the desired rule that …
- 17:30 Ticket #29 (Keeping mapping keys ordered) created by
- Would you be interested in adding the following kind of functionality to …
- 04:13 Ticket #28 (Incorrect handling of strings with trailing spaces) closed by
- worksforme: It seems you are using some older version of libsyck. I'd recommend you to …
- 22:23 Ticket #28 (Incorrect handling of strings with trailing spaces) created by
- The following fails because the trailing space is dropped. I don't know …
- 09:53 Changeset  by
- Fix loading an empty YAML stream.
- 07:36 Ticket #27 (yaml.dump seems to be broken) closed by
- worksforme: Duplicate of #18. It's a correct output despite the fact that the style …
- 07:28 Ticket #27 (yaml.dump seems to be broken) created by
- I may be missing something here, but this seems to be broken: Example …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.