- 14:33 Changeset  by
- Add const qualifier for yaml_parser_set_input_string parameter …
- 14:20 Changeset  by
- Force a new line at the end of the input stream even if there are no a new …
- 10:40 Ticket #35 (test program crashes on test file with multiple documents) closed by
- worksforme: Since there are no further information, I'm closing the ticket. Fill free …
- 10:38 Ticket #41 (Patch: Use types module instead of hand crafted entities and type().) closed by
- fixed: Applied in .
- 10:36 Changeset  by
- Use the types module instead of constructing type objects by hand. Fix …
- 10:28 Ticket #38 (PySyck handles non-alphanumeric strings as references, others not) closed by
- worksforme: It is possible in PySyck to forbid generating aliases for some specific …
- 02:52 Ticket #40 (incomplete dict constructor) closed by
- worksforme: It's not a bug, it's a feature. :) Dictionaries and other mutable …
- 06:00 Ticket #41 (Patch: Use types module instead of hand crafted entities and type().) created by
- Hi, I have a patch that makes PyYAML use types module instead of hand …
- 10:17 Ticket #40 (incomplete dict constructor) created by
- Hi all, I'm puzzled by a strange behavior of yaml If you run the …
- 02:03 Ticket #39 (yaml.load("") raises an exception) closed by
- fixed: It's a bug, and it was already fixed in svn rev .
- 17:28 Ticket #39 (yaml.load("") raises an exception) created by
- With the latest PyYAML (3.04): […] I think this is a bug - at least it …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.