- 12:14 Ticket #49 (yaml confused by python float repr()) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the suggestion. Fixed in .
- 12:13 Changeset  by
- Improve output of float values. Fix #49.
- 12:12 Changeset  by
- Add the tests for checking the libyaml bug.
- 18:42 Ticket #49 (yaml confused by python float repr()) created by
- platform: intel macintosh, python2.5 , latest yaml. Description: …
- 12:05 Ticket #48 (yaml.load does not call __init__ of objects) closed by
- wontfix: PyYAML implements the pickle protocol for serializing and deserializing …
- 11:58 Ticket #47 (Cannot compile under gcc version 3.3.5) closed by
- duplicate: Already fixed in .
- 10:11 Ticket #48 (yaml.load does not call __init__ of objects) created by
- I noticed that my init code is not called when an object is created …
- 05:52 Ticket #47 (Cannot compile under gcc version 3.3.5) created by
- gcc version 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-13) Compiler does not recognize …
- 06:22 Ticket #44 (easy_install b0rked) closed by
- fixed: I'd suggest you to create a file named .pydistutils.cfg in your home …
- 05:14 Ticket #46 (syck.dump is not here !) closed by
- worksforme: You should not install Python bindings from the syck distribution. They …
- 17:56 Ticket #46 (syck.dump is not here !) created by
- when installing pysyck from syck-0.61+svn231+patches.tar.gz, I end up with …
- 18:06 Ticket #45 (YAML-RPC) created by
- Contains a client (yamlrpclib.py), a server (SimpleYAMLRPCServer.py) and …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.