- 17:49 Ticket #51 (Won't emit a document until the next document is available) created by
- parse_document_end won't emit an event until it has seen the next token …
- 18:01 Ticket #50 (ScannerError TypeError) created by
- I encountered a small bug in error reporting with the libyaml interface: …
- 12:14 Ticket #49 (yaml confused by python float repr()) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the suggestion. Fixed in .
- 12:13 Changeset  by
- Improve output of float values. Fix #49.
- 12:12 Changeset  by
- Add the tests for checking the libyaml bug.
- 18:42 Ticket #49 (yaml confused by python float repr()) created by
- platform: intel macintosh, python2.5 , latest yaml. Description: …
- 12:05 Ticket #48 (yaml.load does not call __init__ of objects) closed by
- wontfix: PyYAML implements the pickle protocol for serializing and deserializing …
- 11:58 Ticket #47 (Cannot compile under gcc version 3.3.5) closed by
- duplicate: Already fixed in .
- 10:11 Ticket #48 (yaml.load does not call __init__ of objects) created by
- I noticed that my init code is not called when an object is created …
- 05:52 Ticket #47 (Cannot compile under gcc version 3.3.5) created by
- gcc version 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-13) Compiler does not recognize …
- 06:22 Ticket #44 (easy_install b0rked) closed by
- fixed: I'd suggest you to create a file named .pydistutils.cfg in your home …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.