- 14:46 Ticket #63 (% character cannot start a scalar value token) closed by
- invalid: It is not so: the % sign is an indicator character and cannot start a …
- 11:54 Ticket #63 (% character cannot start a scalar value token) created by
- A scalar value cannot start with a % (percent sign) character, though the …
- 11:41 Ticket #62 (value token of single period ('.') is parsed incorrectly, throws wrong ...) created by
- A scalar value token consisting of just a period ('.') is interpreted as a …
- 05:31 Ticket #60 (Error loading timestamps) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for the report. Fixed in .
- 05:28 Changeset  by
- Fixed timestamp output (fixes #60).
- 17:11 Ticket #61 (Raise ValueError on bad time stamps) created by
- Currently if a timestamp is badly formatted, syck raises: […] which is …
- 14:07 Ticket #60 (Error loading timestamps) created by
- Try the following script: […] I get: […] The YAML looks OK, so the …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.