- 20:16 Ticket #29 (Keeping mapping keys ordered) closed by
- wontfix: I won't add this kind of functionality to the PyYAML core for two reasons: …
- 19:54 Ticket #55 (Why can't I do "Abilities: Skills: Meele: Sword Staff"?) closed by
- invalid: The line […] is not valid according to the YAML specs since block nodes …
- 19:47 Ticket #62 (value token of single period ('.') is parsed incorrectly, throws wrong ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 19:47 Changeset  by
- A single dot is not a float value (fixes #62).
- 19:42 BugsInTheYAMLSpecification edited by
- 18:23 Ticket #69 (scalar value of escaped double-newline parsed as a single newline) closed by
- invalid: Is \n in your examples a new line character or just two symbols: \ and …
- 17:54 Ticket #70 (really slow on large input ...) closed by
- worksforme: Have you tried to parse the file with a libyaml based parser? […]
- 17:51 Ticket #68 (PyYAML don't load datetime objects dumped with PySyck) closed by
- wontfix: It's correct: !timestamp is YAML 1.0 syntax while PyYAML supports YAML …
- 17:17 Ticket #66 (ScannerError in fetch_more_tokens) closed by
- worksforme: The error message speaks for itself: you cannot start a plain scalar with …
- 22:56 Ticket #70 (really slow on large input ...) created by
- yaml.load appears to be really (really) slow on large input. My string is …
- 00:06 PyYAMLDocumentation edited by
- Updating to latest stable release (diff)
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.