- 16:46 Changeset  by
- Merged grammar fixes from the stable branch.
- 16:41 Changeset  by
- Fixed grammar in error messages (from YAML::XS::LibYAML).
- 16:24 Changeset  by
- Tagged the 0.1.1 release (better later than never).
- 16:23 Changeset  by
- Bumped the version number in the stable branch.
- 16:22 Changeset  by
- Created a stable branch from revision .
- 15:18 Ticket #71 (libyaml does not build with MinGW) closed by
- wontfix: __declspec(dllexport) and __declspec(dllimport) are supported by GCC …
- 19:17 Ticket #71 (libyaml does not build with MinGW) reopened by
- Without the above patch the following happens: […] With the above …
- 17:34 Ticket #86 (Use on socket connections with non blocking flag set) closed by
- wontfix: I think it is better if you define a custom read handler and register it …
- 17:27 Ticket #82 (PyYAML raises exception on empty files) closed by
- worksforme: Works for me. […] Perhaps you are using some older version of PyYAML? …
- 17:20 Ticket #71 (libyaml does not build with MinGW) closed by
- wontfix: I don't think your patch is correct. Most likely it does not build for …
- 17:10 Ticket #81 (syck.dump is broken) closed by
- worksforme: Works for me in Ubuntu Hardy: […] Are you running a 32-bit or 64-bit …
- 17:01 Ticket #84 (how to install PyYaml to a linux) closed by
- worksforme: The module _yaml is provided by libyaml bindings for PyYAML, but you are …
- 16:52 Changeset  by
- Fixed Python 2.3 compatibility (thanks to Julian Scheid for suggestion).
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.