- 09:45 Ticket #103 (example from http://yaml.org/type/yaml.html fails to parse) closed by
- wontfix: PyYAML complains about the tag !type since this is a custom tag and you …
- 09:28 Ticket #107 (remove unused variable in representer) closed by
- invalid: object_keeper fixes #22.
- 09:15 Ticket #102 (remove confusing comment) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 09:15 Changeset  by
- Removed a stale comment; fixes #102.
- 09:12 Ticket #95 (Libyaml svn revision 298 does not compile) closed by
- invalid: You need to use the stable branch. The trunk is non-functional right now.
- 09:09 Ticket #93 (setup.py install --record-rpm lists _yaml.so even if not build) closed by
- fixed: --record-rpm is a non-standard distutils extension so I cannot reproduce …
- 09:06 Changeset  by
- Pretend that PyYAML is a pure Python library when the LibYAML extension is …
- 08:35 Changeset  by
- determine_chomp -> determine_block_hints
- 05:20 Changeset  by
- Permit emitting block scalars with leading spaces or breaks.
- 23:31 PyYAML edited by
- 10:51 Ticket #107 (remove unused variable in representer) created by
- remove unused list self.object_keeper in representer […]
- 05:42 Ticket #97 (Reader can be an instance variable in Scanner) closed by
- wontfix: It is better to keep it as it is.
- 05:37 Ticket #106 (remove unused variables) created by
- remove unused variables in emitter, serializer, constructor to improve …
- 05:26 Ticket #105 (remove minor code repetition) created by
- remove minor code repetition in parser (reuse self.peek_event()) […]
- 12:46 Ticket #104 (support for pushing data to the parser) created by
- It would be great if there was a small extension to the libyaml api. …
- 04:56 Ticket #103 (example from http://yaml.org/type/yaml.html fails to parse) created by
- example from http://yaml.org/type/yaml.html fails to parse. Is it a wrong …
- 15:13 Ticket #102 (remove confusing comment) created by
- please remove confusing comment in parser (generators are not used in …
- 22:20 Ticket #101 (YAMLObject interacts poorly with __slots__) created by
- If I try to define a custom __slots__ for a subclass of …
- 11:08 Ticket #100 (remove unused variable in scaner.scan_plain_spaces()) created by
- remove unused variables in scanner.scan_plain_spaces() to improve …
- 10:22 Ticket #99 (remove unused variable) created by
- Please remove unused 'double' variables where it is not used
- 11:41 Ticket #98 ((minor) improve code readability) created by
- - remove unused constructor for Node - remove small code repetition in …
- 07:05 Ticket #97 (Reader can be an instance variable in Scanner) created by
- Hi, thank you for PyYAML. Unfortunately I need to exchange YAML between …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.