- 10:10 Ticket #110 (remove unused "if" statements) created by
- Remove "if" statements which are always evaluated to the same result from …
- 04:45 Ticket #108 (Setup.py install missing section header error) closed by
- invalid: It appears you have saved the file .pydistutils.cfg in the RTF format …
- 04:35 BadContent edited by
- 08:21 Ticket #109 (PySyck for Python 2.6 or Python 3.0) created by
- Is PySyck being abandon already? Is there any plan to build windows binary …
- 09:50 Ticket #108 (Setup.py install missing section header error) created by
- When I try to install pysyck on mac osx 10.5.5 by typing python setup. py …
- 04:12 Changeset  by
- Fixed typos in attribute names (Thanks to ingy).
- 14:37 Changeset  by
- Added a comment on Python 3 support.
- 14:35 Changeset  by
- Added trove classifiers for supported Python versions.
- 06:32 Changeset  by
- Fixed a problem with emitting block scalars (thanks to Andrey Somov): no …
- 06:27 Changeset  by
- Removed unused variable.
- 09:45 Ticket #103 (example from http://yaml.org/type/yaml.html fails to parse) closed by
- wontfix: PyYAML complains about the tag !type since this is a custom tag and you …
- 09:28 Ticket #107 (remove unused variable in representer) closed by
- invalid: object_keeper fixes #22.
- 09:15 Ticket #102 (remove confusing comment) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 09:15 Changeset  by
- Removed a stale comment; fixes #102.
- 09:12 Ticket #95 (Libyaml svn revision 298 does not compile) closed by
- invalid: You need to use the stable branch. The trunk is non-functional right now.
- 09:09 Ticket #93 (setup.py install --record-rpm lists _yaml.so even if not build) closed by
- fixed: --record-rpm is a non-standard distutils extension so I cannot reproduce …
- 09:06 Changeset  by
- Pretend that PyYAML is a pure Python library when the LibYAML extension is …
- 08:35 Changeset  by
- determine_chomp -> determine_block_hints
- 05:20 Changeset  by
- Permit emitting block scalars with leading spaces or breaks.
- 23:31 PyYAML edited by
- 10:51 Ticket #107 (remove unused variable in representer) created by
- remove unused list self.object_keeper in representer […]
- 05:42 Ticket #97 (Reader can be an instance variable in Scanner) closed by
- wontfix: It is better to keep it as it is.
- 05:37 Ticket #106 (remove unused variables) created by
- remove unused variables in emitter, serializer, constructor to improve …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.