- 19:16 WikiStart edited by
- PyYAML 3.07 is released (diff)
- 19:14 PyYAMLDocumentation edited by
- Updated the version of the latest release (diff)
- 19:11 PyYAML edited by
- Released PyYAML-3.07 (diff)
- 18:43 Changeset  by
- Tagged PyYAML-3.07.
- 18:34 Changeset  by
- Added CHANGES; updated the announcement; wording fixes in setup.py.
- 16:42 Changeset  by
- Minor 2.3 and win32 compatibility fixes; clarify the 'feature not found' …
- 15:46 Changeset  by
- Always use lower case in error messages.
- 15:41 Changeset  by
- Fixed an issue with ReaderError? generated by the LibYAML wrapper.
- 15:16 Changeset  by
- Refactored the test suite; updated include and library paths in setup.cfg.
- 18:38 WikiStart edited by
- New LibYAML release (diff)
- 18:31 LibYAML edited by
- New release: 0.1.2 (diff)
- 18:17 Changeset  by
- Merged the win32 packaging fix.
- 17:55 Changeset  by
- Added autoconf rules to distribute win32 project files.
- 17:09 Changeset  by
- Tagged the 0.1.2 release.
- 17:08 Changeset  by
- Updated the LibYAML announcement.
- 16:28 Changeset  by
- Fixed the DLL name in the win32 projects.
- 15:43 Ticket #87 (front page example has broken delete for yaml_event_delete) closed by
- fixed: Fixed.
- 14:32 LibYAML edited by
- Fixed the parser api synopsys (see #87) (diff)
- 14:17 Changeset  by
- Bumped the version number.
- 14:14 Changeset  by
- Fixed emitting folded scalars with trailing breaks; Forced emitting of a …
- 14:11 Changeset  by
- Bumped the version number.
- 14:10 Changeset  by
- Emit an explicit document end indicator when there is a possibility of …
- 14:09 Changeset  by
- Fixed test errors for LibYAML bindings; added a test on emitting nodes in …
- 09:54 Changeset  by
- Minor fixes in the test subsystem to prevent failures in LibYAML bindings …
- 09:50 Changeset  by
- Fixed a bug in CDumper when ascend_resolver() is never called.
- 07:14 Changeset  by
- Rewritten whitespace detection in the scalar analyzer and block scalar …
- 06:07 Changeset  by
- Refactored whitespace combination detector in the scalar analyzer: support …
- 23:15 Ticket #111 (Questionable use of assert in tests) created by
- I saw this line in run-loader.c assert(yaml_parser_initialize(&parser)); …
- 10:10 Ticket #110 (remove unused "if" statements) created by
- Remove "if" statements which are always evaluated to the same result from …
- 04:45 Ticket #108 (Setup.py install missing section header error) closed by
- invalid: It appears you have saved the file .pydistutils.cfg in the RTF format …
- 04:35 BadContent edited by
- 08:21 Ticket #109 (PySyck for Python 2.6 or Python 3.0) created by
- Is PySyck being abandon already? Is there any plan to build windows binary …
- 09:50 Ticket #108 (Setup.py install missing section header error) created by
- When I try to install pysyck on mac osx 10.5.5 by typing python setup. py …
- 04:12 Changeset  by
- Fixed typos in attribute names (Thanks to ingy).
- 14:37 Changeset  by
- Added a comment on Python 3 support.
- 14:35 Changeset  by
- Added trove classifiers for supported Python versions.
- 06:32 Changeset  by
- Fixed a problem with emitting block scalars (thanks to Andrey Somov): no …
- 06:27 Changeset  by
- Removed unused variable.
- 09:45 Ticket #103 (example from http://yaml.org/type/yaml.html fails to parse) closed by
- wontfix: PyYAML complains about the tag !type since this is a custom tag and you …
- 09:28 Ticket #107 (remove unused variable in representer) closed by
- invalid: object_keeper fixes #22.
- 09:15 Ticket #102 (remove confusing comment) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in .
- 09:15 Changeset  by
- Removed a stale comment; fixes #102.
- 09:12 Ticket #95 (Libyaml svn revision 298 does not compile) closed by
- invalid: You need to use the stable branch. The trunk is non-functional right now.
- 09:09 Ticket #93 (setup.py install --record-rpm lists _yaml.so even if not build) closed by
- fixed: --record-rpm is a non-standard distutils extension so I cannot reproduce …
- 09:06 Changeset  by
- Pretend that PyYAML is a pure Python library when the LibYAML extension is …
- 08:35 Changeset  by
- determine_chomp -> determine_block_hints
- 05:20 Changeset  by
- Permit emitting block scalars with leading spaces or breaks.
- 23:31 PyYAML edited by
- 10:51 Ticket #107 (remove unused variable in representer) created by
- remove unused list self.object_keeper in representer […]
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.