- 15:57 BadContent edited by
- 06:32 Ticket #115 (Initialisation not ANSI compliant) created by
- Hi, H. Merijn Brand reported a bug against YAML::LibYAML involving a …
- 09:32 Ticket #114 (Comments in the emitter) created by
- Hi, i think there should be a way to map comments so that they can me …
- 05:32 Ticket #113 (Changeset 313 dumps reduntant '...' (end of document)) created by
- When dumping a simple document (when there is no possibility of ambiguous …
- 04:30 Changeset  by
- Set YAML_AGE to 0 as the current interface is not really compatible with …
- 06:04 Changeset  by
- Restored Mark implementation in C as using the Python class causes a …
- 17:02 PyYAMLDocumentation edited by
- Updated the version number (diff)
- 17:00 WikiStart edited by
- PyYAML 3.08 is released (diff)
- 16:37 PyYAML edited by
- Released PyYAML-3.08 (diff)
- 15:32 Changeset  by
- Merged a typo fix from the trunk.
- 15:23 Changeset  by
- Fixed a typo in the attribute name (Thanks ingy).
- 15:05 Changeset  by
- Merged the MSVC6 compatibility hack from the trunk.
- 14:55 Changeset  by
- Added a MS VC 6.0 compatibility hack against Cython-generated C sources.
- 13:54 Changeset  by
- Tagged the 3.08 release.
- 13:44 Changeset  by
- Added directories lib/yaml and lib3/yaml to MANIFEST.in.
- 13:18 Changeset  by
- Final touches before the release.
- 13:02 PyYAMLDocumentation edited by
- Reflected Python 3 support (diff)
- 09:55 Changeset  by
- Minor compatibility fixes.
- 08:30 Changeset  by
- Fixed str/bytes issues with Python 3 in _yaml.pyx.
- 23:02 Changeset  by
- Handle the encoding of input and output streams in a uniform way.
- 22:42 Changeset  by
- 'make distclean' should not remove html docs, 'make maintainer-clean' …
- 18:21 Changeset  by
- Use Cython if available; added Python 3 support to _yaml.pyx.
- 14:05 Changeset  by
- Share data files between Py2 and Py3 test suites.
- 13:13 Ticket #74 (porting yaml to python 3000) closed by
- fixed: Thank you. Python 3 support is committed to the trunk in  and .
- 13:11 Changeset  by
- Fixed the remaining Python 3 compatibility issues.
- 12:24 Changeset  by
- Added basic support for Python 3 (Thanks …
- 03:18 Ticket #112 (error on help()) closed by
- worksforme: help(yaml) works for me both when I install the package directly or when …
- 02:16 Ticket #112 (error on help()) created by
- Using Windows XP and Python 2.5.1 […]
- 19:16 WikiStart edited by
- PyYAML 3.07 is released (diff)
- 19:14 PyYAMLDocumentation edited by
- Updated the version of the latest release (diff)
- 19:11 PyYAML edited by
- Released PyYAML-3.07 (diff)
- 18:43 Changeset  by
- Tagged PyYAML-3.07.
- 18:34 Changeset  by
- Added CHANGES; updated the announcement; wording fixes in setup.py.
- 16:42 Changeset  by
- Minor 2.3 and win32 compatibility fixes; clarify the 'feature not found' …
- 15:46 Changeset  by
- Always use lower case in error messages.
- 15:41 Changeset  by
- Fixed an issue with ReaderError? generated by the LibYAML wrapper.
- 15:16 Changeset  by
- Refactored the test suite; updated include and library paths in setup.cfg.
- 18:38 WikiStart edited by
- New LibYAML release (diff)
- 18:31 LibYAML edited by
- New release: 0.1.2 (diff)
- 18:17 Changeset  by
- Merged the win32 packaging fix.
- 17:55 Changeset  by
- Added autoconf rules to distribute win32 project files.
- 17:09 Changeset  by
- Tagged the 0.1.2 release.
- 17:08 Changeset  by
- Updated the LibYAML announcement.
- 16:28 Changeset  by
- Fixed the DLL name in the win32 projects.
- 15:43 Ticket #87 (front page example has broken delete for yaml_event_delete) closed by
- fixed: Fixed.
- 14:32 LibYAML edited by
- Fixed the parser api synopsys (see #87) (diff)
- 14:17 Changeset  by
- Bumped the version number.
- 14:14 Changeset  by
- Fixed emitting folded scalars with trailing breaks; Forced emitting of a …
- 14:11 Changeset  by
- Bumped the version number.
- 14:10 Changeset  by
- Emit an explicit document end indicator when there is a possibility of …
- 14:09 Changeset  by
- Fixed test errors for LibYAML bindings; added a test on emitting nodes in …
- 09:54 Changeset  by
- Minor fixes in the test subsystem to prevent failures in LibYAML bindings …
- 09:50 Changeset  by
- Fixed a bug in CDumper when ascend_resolver() is never called.
- 07:14 Changeset  by
- Rewritten whitespace detection in the scalar analyzer and block scalar …
- 06:07 Changeset  by
- Refactored whitespace combination detector in the scalar analyzer: support …
- 23:15 Ticket #111 (Questionable use of assert in tests) created by
- I saw this line in run-loader.c assert(yaml_parser_initialize(&parser)); …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.